“Here in Eolas we are Passionate about Product Quality and Consumer Experience“
We believe that your products should always delight your consumer. Since our founding 20 years ago we have formed key partnerships with our clients’ providing services to their quality, sales & marketing and research & development functions.
We work with a wide variety of FMCG companies across the globe in the food, beverage, personal and homecare products industries by assisting them to identify opportunities in the market and drive growth within their business.
Product Quality and consumer experience are at the heart of all our business functions. Whether it’s assessing product packaging quality in-store, retrieving products from any location to our office for sensory/laboratory analysis or in-home consumer product testing, our dedicated team are passionate about your products and enhancing the consumer experience.
We are constantly innovating and our agile approach to measuring product quality and consumer experience ensures that we continually offer the best solution to our clients.
Aiden founded Eolas International in 2002. He is committed to delivering flexible and meaningful solutions to our clients, from across our research divisions, and to continued development of our unique insight offer. A Food Science graduate from UCC, Aiden has an MBA in International Business from Trinity College and sits on the Advisory Board of the Ignite Business Innovation Programme in UCC. Aiden was a finalist in the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards in 2010.
John graduated with a degree in Electronic Engineering from UCD and has over 25 years industry experience, working for the last 17 years in Market Research with Eolas International. In that timeframe, John has acted as program director on global projects for PepsiCo, Unilever and Carlsberg with a specific emphasis on quality improvement programs for these clients. He is passionate about working as an integral part of our client’s quality functions enabling growth led decisions based on consumer feedback and market trends.
Martina is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland and holds a Commerce degree from UCC. Having worked for 20 years with companies like KPMG, Pepsi and Heineken where she held senior finance roles, Martina joined Eolas in 2014 and in that time has grown the Finance and HR functions, where she supports the Eolas team in continuously delivering exceptional service to all clients. Martina is passionate about all aspects of business and is a key driver of business development at Eolas.
We’re Hiring: Senior Account Manager
Eolas International Research is a successful product quality and consumer experience, company with our head-office in Cork. We employ 50 people in Ireland and have an international team of researchers in over 120 countries.
Product quality and consumer experience are at the heart of all of our business functions and with our innovative culture and agile approach we continually offer the best solutions to our clients. We have built up significant experience within the food, drink, personal and home-care industries, listing some of the largest FMCG companies as our clients.
Via Continuous innovation, we ensure that our clients global products continuously delight their consumers via four distinct, yet complementary, areas of research, namely:
- Market research – We operate a network of researchers across 120 markets, trained & experienced in measuring product quality in the marketplace & in-use
- Global Consumer Engagement – With access to millions of consumers globally, we track consumer product experience in the marketplace, in-store, online, on the go and in home
- Sensory & Consumer Testing – Using our in-house sensory laboratory facilities we test thousands of products each year with our trained sensory and consumer panellists.
- Employee View Platform – Our customisable mobile platform enables our clients’ employees to become rich source of market data across the globe from sharing quality issues to innovations in produs or packaging across retail and ecommerce channels
- Work with the Eolas management and innovation teams to continuously provide effective and valuable solutions for clients
- Provide first rate client account management based on a thorough understanding of our clients’ business challenges and ambitions.
- Ensure continuous client project delivery to the highest standard of service
- Manage a team of market and consumer research professionals to design and deliver client projects
- Work with clients at a strategic and operational level,building strong collaborative relationships with clients.
- Apply knowledge of Eolas services and products to generate new sales revenue
- Apply mobile engagement technology in client projects
- 5 years + experience in a senior client facing role
- Experience in market research industry preferable
- Experience in SaaS business models preferable
- Strong project management experience.
- Excellent client facing / interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker always fixating on how to (over) deliver on clients’ goals
- Excellent day to day management skills and budgetary skills.
- A strong communicator with demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team
- Strong commercial and market awareness
Salary & Benefits
- Salary : competitive package
- 22 Days Annual leave
- Flexible working hours
Great team culture and working environment
We require candidates with:
- A unique attention to detail:
Applicants who show a unique ability to locate Product Defects
- Terrific communication skills
- Reliable organisational skills
- A desire to grow in a rapidly expanding global company.
- Motivation to meet team goals and vision.
- Excellent time management:
Must show the initiative to organise their schedules to suit our clients' goals.
- I.T. Proficiency
We Offer Candidates:
Market Research career opportunities
Advancement of essential business skills
Flexible position with broad project timeline to suit applicants pre-existing schedules
Continuous Product Quality audit Training.