We require candidates with:
- A unique attention to detail:
Applicants who show a unique ability to locate Product Defects
- Terrific communication skills
- Reliable organisational skills
- A desire to grow in a rapidly expanding global company.
- Motivation to meet team goals and vision.
- Excellent time management:
Must show the initiative to organise their schedules to suit our clients' goals.
- I.T. Proficiency
We Offer Candidates:
Market Research career opportunities
Advancement of essential business skills
Flexible position with broad project timeline to suit applicants pre-existing schedules
Continuous Product Quality audit Training.
We are hiring
We are currently recruiting for a Consumer Insights Analyst.As we are aggressively developing and launching our Consumer Insights offering with global FMCG clients, we are looking to recruit a graduate to support the delivery of the system, building insights from the data collected and partnering with clients to drive value and design ongoing research programmesTo help drive the growth potential of the consumer research division we are currently recruiting a Consumer Insights Analyst
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Support the development and roll out of Consumer View, our innovative research approach which tracks consumer experience of product quality and experience.
- Specific tasks will include:
- Research programme design,
- Survey design and programming,
- Data analysis / interpretation and
- Preparing client reports and presentations.
The role is based in our office in Little Island.
- Possess 3rd level degree in Business or a Finance related field.
- Have strong IT Skills (inc. MS Office and SPSS), strong eye for detail and be able to translate data into findings.
- Survey design and statistical analysis desirable
- Have experience in working with SAGE or similar accountancy package
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Some experience in a similar role is preferred but not required
Part-Time, Flexible hours
Good written and spoken English skills, as well as local dialect
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Good attention to detail is a highly valued skill for auditing product quality
Candidate must be able to work off own initiative