We require candidates with:
- A unique attention to detail:
Applicants who show a unique ability to locate Product Defects
- Terrific communication skills
- Reliable organisational skills
- A desire to grow in a rapidly expanding global company.
- Motivation to meet team goals and vision.
- Excellent time management:
Must show the initiative to organise their schedules to suit our clients' goals.
- I.T. Proficiency
We Offer Candidates:
Market Research career opportunities
Advancement of essential business skills
Flexible position with broad project timeline to suit applicants pre-existing schedules
Continuous Product Quality audit Training.
We are hiring
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Books of Prime Entry, journal entry. (processing and paying Supplier invoices, raising and collecting Debtors invoices)
- Cash Management including international payments and receipts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow and Variance Analysis. Forecasting.
- Processing of Monthly Payroll and filing of taxes.
- Preparation of Accounts for Property Portfolio.
- Management of Annual Audit and Tax Compliance.
- Actively seek to implement continuous financial improvement across the business.
- Other accounting duties as and when needed.
The role is based in our office in Little Island.
depending on the candidate we can offer reduced hours after 6 months.
- Possess 3rd level degree in Business or a Finance related field.
- Be Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA)
- Have post qualification experience in a similar role
- Have experience in working with SAGE or similar accountancy package
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills
Part-Time, Flexible hours
Good written and spoken English skills, as well as local dialect
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Good attention to detail is a highly valued skill for auditing product quality
Candidate must be able to work off own initiative